PSPaudioware PSP E27 v1.0.2 (Regged) MacOSX | 20 MB
PSP E27 is a multistage equalizer plug-in (VST3, VST, AAX and RTAS for Windows; AudioUnit, VST3, VST, AAX and RTAS for Mac OSX) modeled after the analog equalizer E27 produced by Avedis Audio Electronics. E27 offers three-band equalization with nine selectable frequencies in a standard 500x package. This equalizer offers +/-16dB of boost/cut at musicially selected frequency ranges, and offers gentle saturation.
Low and high filters can work in bell or shelf mode with a single click. E27 is suitable for both mixing and mastering. PSP E27 offers additional preamp stage for global level control. This EQ plug-in catches nonlinear behavior of analog devices. PSP is the sole developer and manufacturer of the PSP E27. Functionality and sound of the PSP e27 have been approved by Avedis Audio Electronics. PSP is responsible for all customer support.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed:
Links are Interchangeable – No Password – Single Extraction
- Similiar Entry :
- [Google Drive] – PSPaudioware PSP E27 v1.0.2 (Regged) MacOSX
- [4Shared] – PSPaudioware PSP E27 v1.0.2 (Regged) MacOSX
- [Rapidshare] – PSPaudioware PSP E27 v1.0.2 (Regged) MacOSX
- [Mediafire] – PSPaudioware PSP E27 v1.0.2 (Regged) MacOSX
- [Zippyshare] – PSPaudioware PSP E27 v1.0.2 (Regged) MacOSX